E-Rate is federal program that provides schools with technology funding.
TelNet Telecommunications Corp, is authorized to offer Telecommunications Services in Puerto Rico through the Universal Service Support Mechanism for Educational Institutions, Spin Number: 143034452.
- Program administered by the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD.)
- Program was set up in 1997 by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC.)
- Designed to ensure eligible schools and libraries have affordable access to modern telecommunications and information services.
- E-Rate is an open bid process; no service provider is guaranteed any award.
- Service provider selection is weighted by cost, relationship, reputation.
- TelNet educates applicants on which solutions are eligible.
- Our competitive edge is E-Rate Internet ,Telecommunication services, product and solution knowledge.
- Tel Net focuses on maintaining communication during the entire process.